[squeak-dev] [Squeak5.3a][18828][Test][User] SqueakHelp Metacello Getting Started // ProfStef not known

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 16:36:12 UTC 2019

However a retest showed that the

       Installer ensureRecentMetacello

is in conflict with the installation of the Metacello tutorial

      ConfigurationOfMetacello project latestVersion load: #('Tutorial').

>From a user point of view this is a problem.

--Hannes

P.S. I remember a recent discussion where to put

       Installer ensureRecentMetacello

At the moment I no longer see it in the 'do-Menu' but also I do not
find it in the 'tools' menu.

It is still in

      DockingbarMenu Help --> Extending the system