[squeak-dev] Login issues with map|bugs.squeak.orb

Ken Causey klcausey at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 04:57:44 UTC 2019

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 11:18 PM Nicola Mingotti <nmingotti at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> -] I suppose the username/password for Squeakmap and Mantis are the same,
> is it so ?

No, these sites are entirely independent and have separate account
management.

> -] I would like to make a Squeakmap package for STON but I have issues
> logging into Squeakmap. I made a user, username "NMI", but I never received
> the confirmation email.
>
> All attempts I made to re-login or rewrite the password failed.
>
> I guess something is wrong.

I haven't logged into map.squeak.org in so long I can't seem to find my own
password.  So I attempted to reset it and the response timed out and I have
not received an email either.  There does appear to be an issue with
map.squeak.org sending email.

Ken