[squeak-dev] commits to /ss will now be received to this mailing list

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 01:42:14 UTC 2019

Yesterday, I made an on-the-fly change to our SqueakSource server code with
zero testing, something that goes totally against my better judgement, but
only because the method was so blatantly wrong.  The mystery still, though,
is how in the heck it was working at all.

The code for our SqueakSource repository is hosted in our /ss repository at
source.squeak.org.  The commits to the repository are infrequent and
important enough to warrant community review, that I've gone ahead and
updated the project to send commit notifications to this list.

 - Chris