[squeak-dev] Mathsmorphs help

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 21:59:38 UTC 2019

Hi David,

I loaded the MathMorphsRevival project into Squeak 5.2.  It loaded cleanly,
but I had to tweak a method to enable type-on-air.  Rather than burden this
email with those details, I went ahead and made a new SqueakMap entry for
5.2 that simply loads cleanly with type-on-air working.

Don't forget, the desktop must have focus (so click on it, then click again
to dismiss the World menu), and THEN press the [TAB] key.  Voila!  Typing
on air!

Invoking the menus did signal a warning about a deprecated method --
turning off Deprecation Warnings can let you ignore those for now -- but
everything else seemed fine in the < 5 minutes I played around with it.

MathMorphs was my first introduction to naked objects that inspired me to
develop Maui.  Good luck!

Best,
  Chris

On Fri, Sep 13, 2019 at 2:59 PM Nicolas Cellier <