[squeak-dev] Difficult to debug VM crash with full blocks and Sista V1

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 20:52:28 UTC 2019

No idea if this is related or not,
but i got regular crash on macos own compiled x64 artefact by just running:
    SocketTest suite run.

I first though about inquiring some UB, but this happens in debug version,
so it's probably something else.
I did not try to simulate (but can we simulate socket tests?).
This does not happen in windows 64 nor linux 64 (wsl) where I can run all
the tests.
Note that on wsl i had to evaluate (Compiler recompileAll) in
trunk6-64.image, otherwise a bunch of tests are failing... Mysterious.
I also had 2 ByteSymbol differing from their interned version.