[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Morphic-mt.1520.mcz

Beckmann, Tom Tom.Beckmann at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Tue Sep 17 06:14:56 UTC 2019

Hi Hannes,

I'm currently compiling a list of testcases for the TableLayout, in particular also testing its interplay with the TextMorph. Are there any particular scenarios you'd like to see covered, maybe also verifying some legacy behavior in this case? If not, I'll just keep looking what makes sense to me and put it up on the inbox in a day or two, likely already assuming that this patch will land (and if it can't get merged for some reason, adjusting the tests).

Best,
Tom