[squeak-dev] SqueakSource membership restriction settings

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Sep 17 17:21:13 UTC 2019

> On 2019-09-16, at 9:59 PM, Tobias Pape <Das.Linux at gmx.de> wrote:
>

>> On 16.09.2019, at 21:46, tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org> wrote:
>>
>> I can see that SqueakSource has a settings option to only allow the administrator to create new projects but nothing that appears to restrict adding new users. Before I spend time fiddling too much more, has anyone already done this?
>
> Which version?
> SqueakSource3 has this setting.

SqueakSource as included in Chris' personal squeaksource package, in this case. It was the simple case to install & get started with so that's what I'm using for now. It surely couldn't be too hard to make a similar setup with Seaside3 & SS3, but there's no way I could have time to tackle it any day soon.

I'll take a quick  look at the SS# code for ideas though, thanks for telling me.

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Tam exanimis quam tunica nehru fio. = I am as dead as the nehru jacket.