[squeak-dev] Things to improve in 5.3

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Sep 17 17:28:09 UTC 2019

> On 2019-09-17, at 3:08 AM, Edgar J. De Cleene <edgardec2005 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Some to improve is FileList .
> In the left panel menu we should have choices to see directories as
> date,name,size like we have in the right panel for files

Other file list related improvements might involve fixing the remote directories stuff; a couple of years ago I pointed out that the ServerDirectory & FTP classes weren't in good operating condition, not to mention that the exemplar server was the very dead st.cs.uiuc.edu.

FTP isn't really a lot of use these days but surely somebody would enjoy making it sftp (or similar) capable?

Alternatively, dump that code as useless.

tim
Strange OpCodes: MII: Mask all Interrupts and then Interrupt