[squeak-dev] Etoys infested by deprecation warnings

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 05:39:00 UTC 2019

Hi,

This evening I learnt the basic of Etoys doing the "Falling ellipse"
example from the book "Squeak - Object-Oriented Design with Multimedia
Applications" (Guzdial pg.164-172).

Problem. There are so many deprecation warnings going through this
simple exercise (in Squeak-5.2 #update 18232) that only a highly
motivated person would be patient enough to kill/ignore all of them.

For the moment I am not able to fix it myself, better I can do is to
signal you the issue;)

bye
Nicola