[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Graphics-ct.419.mcz

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Sat Sep 28 17:44:21 UTC 2019

Do you talk abound rounding effects? I remember some flickering effects myself when setting float bounds to the SystemWindowMorph, but I could not reproduce it; apparently, someone has added a check.

Also, Morphic is not the only client of Rectangles, is it? For example, LayoutFrames explicitly depend on floats.

Or what issue are you talking about else? :)

Christoph