[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Graphics-ct.419.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 20:30:26 UTC 2019

On Sat, Sep 28, 2019 at 12:44 PM Thiede, Christoph <
Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de> wrote:

> Do you talk abound rounding effects?

That may have been it.

I remember some flickering effects myself when setting float bounds to the
> SystemWindowMorph, but I could not reproduce it; apparently, someone has
> added a check.
>
> Also, Morphic is not the only client of Rectangles, is it?

Actually, I believe it is.  Sure, other domains can and do use it but,
IIRC, it has a distinct "screen" layout, where "topLeft" is 0,0 instead of
bottom left as in Cartesia.  Accidentally swapping the two points; (e.g.,
as in, bottomRightPoint corner: topLeftPoint) will also break things.

> For example, LayoutFrames explicitly depend on floats.
>

> Or what issue are you talking about else? :)

I don't recall, sorry.

 - Chris