[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-mt.1640.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Thu Apr 2 17:04:05 UTC 2020

Marcel Taeumel uploaded a new version of Morphic to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-mt.1640.mcz

Name: Morphic-mt.1640
Author: mt
Time: 2 April 2020, 7:04:01.023784 pm
UUID: efcf5cf1-ceb9-784e-ab5a-af7de2dc2c71
Ancestors: Morphic-mt.1639

Fixes a drag-and-drop bug for lists with frequently updating elements, which might not yield any visual changes ... but the model claims so.

So, if you are just about to drop something, then the list changes, then the mouse button goes up ... that drop would fail because the potential drop row got reset --- even though the user did see the changing list and could as well abort the dragging manually.

Hover rows and drop rows are kind of similar concepts here. And we see that the hover row did not get reset but the drop row did, which was kind of strange anyway. We might want to bring both concepts closer together in the future. Look for "hoverRow: nil" for that other reset.

=============== Diff against Morphic-mt.1639 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: PluggableListMorph>>updateList: (in category 'updating') -----
  updateList: modelList