[squeak-dev] Squeak in FreeBSD

Jakob Reschke forums.jakob at resfarm.de
Sat Apr 4 14:13:57 UTC 2020

The opensmalltalk-vm directory (the one with the .git directory in it)
is the root, yes.

The header file should be there:
https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/blob/Cog/platforms/Cross/plugins/sqPluginsSCCSVersion.h
If it is missing, maybe check it out again:

   git checkout -- platforms/Cross/plugins/sqPluginsSCCSVersion.sh