[squeak-dev] Porting my programs from Squeak 3.10.2 to 3.5

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sun Apr 5 17:54:27 UTC 2020

> On 2020-04-05, at 1:45 AM, Trygve Reenskaug <trygver at ifi.uio.no> wrote:

> A solution with a wrapper would be ideal. It implies that every Squeak  release will include all old VMs in addition to the current one.

That was something we were musing about for a sort of all-in-one that refers to the historical sense rather than platform sense. I suppose we probably could come up with a totally all-in-one package with the platform spread, the history and even the 32/64 spread - include a built-in convertor image etc. Might be quite a big bundle though.

tim
Strange OpCodes: CSD: Charge Surreptitiously to DOE