[squeak-dev] Help: Etoys package changes vs trunk

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Sun Apr 5 19:15:00 UTC 2020

Hi Subbu,

thanks for the interesting bug report! TextMorphEditor is located in the 51Deprecated package. If I am not mistaken, Squeak 6.0 should not any longer contain these packages. See Squeak-Version-mt.5252.

However, the deprecated class TextMorphEditor contained EToys extension methods. These were removed locally in your image via the postload script of the above commit, but not removed from the Trunk's latest Monticello version.

I just fixed this apparent accident in EToys-ct.389 (inbox).

Apart from that, you can certainly hide these changes from your inbox commit by right-clicking them in the Monticello browser and choosing "ignore". :-)

Best,

Christoph