[squeak-dev] Help: Etoys package changes vs trunk

K K Subbu kksubbu.ml at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 04:35:04 UTC 2020

On 06/04/20 12:45 AM, Thiede, Christoph wrote:

> Apart from that, you can certainly hide these changes from your inbox
> commit by right-clicking them in the Monticello browser and choosing
> "ignore". :-)

Thanks for this tip. I wasn't sure about the difference between
ignore(i) and "remove from current changeset".

I uploaded the patch to Inbox. MonthMorph is quite a useful morph to
have around while talking about dates and schedules. We could use the
clock in the main docking bar as a button to openInHand.

Regards .. Subbu