[squeak-dev] Help: Etoys package changes vs trunk

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Tue Apr 7 11:15:57 UTC 2020

> I wasn't sure about the difference between ignore(i) and "remove from current changeset".

"Ignore" will hide the selected change from the version you are going to save/upload.

"Remove from current changeset" does what its name says: The change will be removed from your current changeset (which you can watch and edit by opening a change sorter in the apps menu). However, the change will be included in the new version you are going to save.

I hope I could tell you anything new :-)

> MonthMorph is quite a useful morph to have around while talking about dates and schedules. We could use the clock in the main docking bar as a button to openInHand.

Sounds interesting! :D Personally, I would prefer #openInWindow, and its default position should be just next to the clock morph (as you might know it from Windows). I'm looking forward to your next inbox commits!

Best,

Christoph