[squeak-dev] Merge Request: browseMethod.1.cs

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Wed Apr 8 07:43:51 UTC 2020

Hi Christoph.

Thanks. Merged.

Best,
Marcel
Am 07.04.2020 20:01:38 schrieb Thiede, Christoph <christoph.thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de>:
This MR (2 methods) slightly revises the #browseMethod: implementation on ToolSet and StandardToolSet. If the method was never installed in any class, open it in an inspector rather than showing an error message. As we now describe three different cases on how to browse a method, I found it more appropriate to put this logic into StandardToolSet rather than into ToolSet, in order to allow different toolsets to provide their own tools for some of these scenarios.

Examples:
thisContext sender method browse. "System Browser"
thisContext sender method
in: [:m | m methodClass compile: m getSource];
browse. "Versions Browser"
thisContext method browse. "Inspector"

Thanks to Marcel for the idea!