[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Kernel-eem.1321.mcz

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Fri Apr 17 08:16:47 UTC 2020

> I suppose it does make more sense asking a CompiledCode about it's "messages", than its "selectors".  A strange subtlety..

Hmm... what actually is a "message"? In this case, the term "selector" seems more appropriate because more technical. "Messages" need arguments? Or is that a "message send"? :-)

We have the following classes around the term "message":
- Message (for DNU)
- MessageSend (for callbacks)

I wouldn't associate those higher-level concepts with CompiledCode.

Best,
Marcel