[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Collections-mt.886.mcz

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Wed Apr 22 07:19:19 UTC 2020

> .. why? o_O

Because Text is the visual companion for String. With Text, you can add various attributes to shape the visual appearance of String such as through emphasis, color, and other font-related things. Fonts are already in the Graphics package. TextStyle, too. A version of NewParagraph that would be independent from Morphic would fit into the Graphics package, too.

So many reasons. :-)

Best,
Marcel
Am 21.04.2020 20:39:38 schrieb Tobias Pape <das.linux at gmx.de>:

> On 21.04.2020, at 16:59, Marcel Taeumel wrote:
>
> Hmm... Text might as well be moved to the Graphics package....

.. why? o_O