[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Network-dtl.240.mcz

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Thu Apr 23 08:38:27 UTC 2020

Hi all!

I am on Windows 10. This is my output for the usual calls. Maybe it helps:

SocketAddressInformation
forHost: 'localhost'
service: '12345'
flags: 0
addressFamily: 0
socketType: SocketAddressInformation socketTypeStream
protocol: SocketAddressInformation protocolTCP.

" an OrderedCollection(::1(MOBILUS-TAB-NEW),12345(12345)-inet6-stream-tcp 127.0.0.1(MOBILUS-TAB-NEW),12345(12345)-inet4-stream-tcp)"

NetNameResolver addressForName: 'localhost'.

" ::1(MOBILUS-TAB-NEW),0(0)"

***

Socket >> #connectTo: times out. Basically "WebClient httpGet: 'http://localhost:12345/test/auth'" does not work. ConnectionRefused.

Best,