[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Help-Squeak-Project-nice.80.mcz

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Thu Apr 30 08:16:27 UTC 2020

Ah! You were referring to #mainFieldListMenu: not being in DictionaryInspector but in Inspector. Ah, I see. It is not a problem with the update process but with the regular use of the Help Browser.

@all: You might want to call "Smalltalk removeEmptyMessageCategories" to remove those old and empty message categories from Inspector and all its subclasses. Note that this happens automatically during CI and bundle creation (see files.squeak.org/6.0alpha).

Best,
Marcel