[squeak-dev] Trying to help to bring BabySRE to modern Squeak

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Fri Aug 14 12:28:15 UTC 2020

Hi Edgar.

>  SRE collaboration freezes .image , so the problem is not new.

Try Morphic-mt.1674 in Trunk or the backports in 5.3, 5.2, or 5.1. Is it working now?
http://forum.world.st/The-Trunk-Morphic-mt-1674-mcz-tp5120542.html [http://forum.world.st/The-Trunk-Morphic-mt-1674-mcz-tp5120542.html]

Best,
Marcel

Am 14.08.2020 13:39:12 schrieb Edgar J. De Cleene <edgardec2005 at gmail.com>:

I have it working in FunSqueak4.6-14870.image wich is 32bit and opens with old Cog 32 bit VM
With Hannes we have an unfinished port in BabySRESqueak5.2alpha-18062-32bit.image

DemoEllipseSRE new openInWorld raise the changing color Morph

SRE object browser works
SRE collaboration freezes .image , so the problem is not new.

No idea if changes in VM have some effect.

Edgar
@morplenauta