[squeak-dev] Distributed Squeak

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 09:11:19 UTC 2020

Craig Latta has been developing similar stuff for a while with Spoon and
other projects:

 "... I’m working on my Context <http://netjam.org/context> project,
a distributed, modular, minimalist computer programming system. It’s a
distributed object system with a module system (“Naiad
<http://netjam.org/context/naiad>“) and a minimal kernel (“Spoon”). "

https://thiscontext.com/

Best,
Karl