[squeak-dev] Trying to help to bring BabySRE to modern Squeak

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 11:08:39 UTC 2020

I digging in old experiments

So I found a 7179-basic.226publ.image and some .mcz we made with Hannes
Hirzel long time ago

Bring all BabySRE to modern Squeak take longer to me , so I share for young
people my founds.

Problems come of format changes in .image and also in missing dependencies

Here you have some BabySRE  in old 4.5 running in old iMac 2009 with John
VM.

I continue this line of work trying to found missing pieces.

Edgar
@morplenauta