[squeak-dev] The Trunk: System-mt.1169.mcz

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Aug 19 18:43:00 UTC 2020

> this reminds me I think we also need something that answers an actual TimeStamp or DateAndTime instance for a CompiledMethod.

+1 for doing this. The current timeStamp string might be necessary from an implementation view, but from an object model view it is a shame that such an important object commits such primitive obsession. It would be so nice if you could do something like

CompiledMethod allInstances sorted: #dateTimeStamp asSortFunction

Best,

Christoph