[squeak-dev] Cannot reply on Nabble any longer

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Mon Aug 24 11:01:06 UTC 2020

Hi all, dear list admins,

I cannot any longer reply to any message in the Nabble forum (http://forum.world.st/Squeak-Dev-f45488.html). If I open any thread and click "Reply", I get an "Authorized Users Only" error, but I am logged in with my account. In the past, this has worked fine. Could someone please reenable this feature? I found this very helpful because a) it allows me to reply to an old email that is not present in my own inbox, and b) I can format my messages in a way that is guaranteed to be displayed correctly in the mailing list archive.

<http://www.hpi.de/>

Best,
Christoph