[squeak-dev] Squeak Oversight Board 2020 Results

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Feb 5 00:49:02 UTC 2020

Ron,

Thanks once again for managing the election process and for encouraging
all of us to participate.

John-Reed,

Thank you for running for the election and for participating on the
board, I look forward to meeting you in person in our meetings.

Thanks also to Ben Coman for participating on the board last year. Ben
is based in Perth, Australia, which made for something of a challenge
with respect to time zones. Nevertheless he was able to participate in
a number of on-line meetings that ended up being scheduled at 1:00am
in his own time zone, so hats off to Ben for making that happen.

Cheers all and happy 2020,
Dave