[squeak-dev] Subscript out of bounds when filtering a list

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Sun Feb 16 11:37:37 UTC 2020

Fixed. Thanks for the hint!

Best,
Marcel
Am 15.02.2020 23:01:14 schrieb Jakob Reschke <forums.jakob at resfarm.de>:
The hoverRow is 0 at least when I inspected it from the debugger. And
even though there is the condition self hoverRow > 0 in #balloonText
it gets past that, only to find that self modelIndexFor: self hoverRow
is 0. So either there is a concurrency issue and another process sets
hoverRow, or the hoverRow index (when it was still non-zero) was not
found in viewToModel at the time when the balloon should be displayed.

I'm going to submit zero check in ballonText. Maybe Marcel or anyone
else has a better idea.