[squeak-dev] Changeset: requestCode.cs

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Sun Feb 16 22:43:00 UTC 2020

Hi Marcel,

> Keep it as simple as possible. Re-use and apply the UI that is already there. :-)

What do you mean by that? :-)

That we shouldn't add a FillInTheCodeBlankMorph at all (and never enjoy Shout & Autocompletion in dialogs)?
Or that we should write the arguments into the dialog message?

Another primitive, but functional solution might be to restore the method signature after every text edit. But this feels hacky ;-)

Best,
Christoph