[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Graphics-jr.425.mcz

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Mon Feb 17 15:55:37 UTC 2020

Hm ... sorry, this does not yet convince me. :)

I think the best idea of a default LayoutFrame is fullscreen. This would be LayoutFrame fractions: (0 @ 0 rect: 1 @ 1) offsets: (0 @ 0 rect: 0 @ 0).

Apart from that, there is a big number of nil checks in LayoutFrame. If we introduce something like #fixup, we should also get rid of all these nil checks. Or at least, define a consistent fallback for a nil value, so either we keep the nil values as in Graphics-ct.426, or we introduce #fixUp as in Graphics-nice.425 AND change or delete #minExtentFrom: & Co.

Best,

Christoph