[squeak-dev] Bug in PolygonMorph>>#filledForm

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Fri Feb 21 16:23:14 UTC 2020

Hello,

Investigating why I had trouble raising the halo on a PolygonMorph, I
found that its #filledForm method is broken.

To see this, evaluate the following, which will display a triangle that
has plenty of holes:

(PolygonMorph new setVertices: {100 at 100. 300 at 100. 300 at 300}) filledForm
asMorph openInHand

So the filled form is not quite filled, and as a consequence
#containsPoint: is broken for PolygonMorph.

Note that the holes have a different pattern on 32bit and 64bits images.

This is on Windows, last tested with current trunk images.

Stef