[squeak-dev] Emergency evaluator due to MNU in hasContentsInExplorer

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Sun Feb 23 21:52:48 UTC 2020

Ah yes, I got it. Your DNU bug raises a recursive error in MorphicDebugger class >> #openOn:context:label:contents:fullView:, in the ui block, when drawing the hand via #displayWorld.

At the moment, this error recursion is not detected, so in a fresh trunk image, the UI process will hang. No idea why your image did not?

I already proposed a fix for this in Morphic-ct.1610 (inbox). If you load it (don't forget to load System-ct.1130 before), you should get a recursion error instead.

I think under these circumstances, this should be expected behavior?

<http://www.hpi.de/>

(Still strange: In my (modified) main image, no recursion error is detected at all. I have no clue which of my many changes is responsible for this ... ^^)

Best,
Christoph