[squeak-dev] 5.3 cannot rename subclasses of Error

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 23:21:01 UTC 2020

-1.  "Notice" is such a generic, common word to steal from all applications
that might want to create their own, especially for this one tiny little
thing of a modal alert when renaming classes?  Say, why do we need a modal
alert at all?  What happened to simply opening up a MessageSet on the
references afterward?

 - Chris