[squeak-dev] [ANN] Squeak 5.3 RC3

Fabio Niephaus lists at fniephaus.com
Sat Feb 29 14:06:25 UTC 2020

Hi all,

Yes, we'll probably update the VMs once more for the final release.

Although the fullscreen behavior seems much better now when I use an
OpenSmalltalkVM directly, it looks like this didn't fix the fullscreen
misbehavior when the VM is rebundled. The only difference I can see is
that the green resize button of the window has a + and not a resizing
arrow. I was hoping this was configured in the bundle's plist somehow,
but I can't find it. Also, I can unfreeze Squeak by using the green
button, so the image is still running.

If anyone has some free cycles to debug this further, that would be
great. I can't seem to work out why the macOS and AIO bundles freeze
when fullscreen mode is enabled on macOS Catalina. Any help would be
appreciated!

Fabio

On Fri, Feb 28, 2020 at 7:37 PM Nicolas Cellier