[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Collections-fn.869.mcz

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 11:05:38 UTC 2020

Hi Fabio, Levente,
I'd like to proceed with restoring input interpreter health along with
promotion of new VM.
IMO pure optimization can go in trunk if not too complex, nor raise too
many questions.
RunArray optimization can wait for example.

I'd like to underline the tremendous work performed by Marcel so far.
It's possible that the release was a bit frozen because he took a few days
off.
These were well-earned!