[squeak-dev] tedious programming-in-the-debugger error needs fixing

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Mon Jan 6 21:57:41 UTC 2020

Hi Eliot,

Can you give an exact step-by-step example to reproduce?

It appears that the context is reset before compiling the method, so when you have a syntax error, the execution will have been reset. However, I could not find a scenario in which the syntax error is displayed in the original text ...

Best,
Christoph