[squeak-dev] History Questions from Dan Ingalls

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Jan 6 23:33:13 UTC 2020

On Sun, Jan 5, 2020 at 6:45 PM Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de>
wrote:

> (please keep Dan in cc when replying)

Impara shipped "Plopp" in 2006 on CD-ROM with Mac, Windows, and Linux VMs.
I came up with the "all-in-one" directory layout for that.

Somewhere I have a photo of the shrink-wrapped box on the shelf of a local
electronics store...

http://web.archive.org/web/20060519085028/http://www.impara.de/projekt_painter.htm

You may also be referring to an experiment Andreas did that allowed to
embed the image in the VM executable file? I'm not sure for what that was
used, but I am pretty sure it was Windows-only.

- Bert -