[squeak-dev] History Questions from Dan Ingalls

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Jan 9 01:25:45 UTC 2020

On Sun, Jan 05, 2020 at 06:45:25PM -0800, Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> (please keep Dan in cc when replying)

<snip>

> Ted told me that someone on the Squeak list wrote about ST-80 (Squeak?) being its
> own support center at 2 am.  Praise for having everything accessible!  He
> searched his notes for this great email. but did not find it.  Anyone
> remember this email and can send it along?

I cannot find the specific email, although it sounds familiar and I
am fairly sure that somebody must have said that at least once :-)

Possibly these two links will jog some memories:

 http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/1997-December/004323.html

 http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/1997-December/025002.html

Maybe it was a message on comp.lang.smalltalk?

Dave