[squeak-dev] new VM directory structure for 5.3

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Sat Jan 11 11:49:21 UTC 2020

Hi all,

In Windows you just copy one folder to the next machine and everything
works. Which btw is an advantage Squeak has over Windows software that
needs installation.
I had hoped that Linux Squeak would make one step into that direction,
but there seem to be arguments against it (I'm not qualified to argue
here).

Best regards,

Herbert