[squeak-dev] Changeset: forceString.1.cs

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Tue Jan 21 16:06:09 UTC 2020

Yes, a different name might be better. But to me, your proposals sound very verb-like but not adjective-like ...

Obviously, it might be better to create this hook directly in the TextEditor. Then we could remove the formatting even before displaying the formatted version only one microsecond to the user ...

Best,

Christoph