[squeak-dev] Time to vote! Squeak Oversight Board 2020

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Wed Jan 22 17:36:15 UTC 2020

Hello,

It is time to vote!!  Please go and look for your ballot.  You may have to
look in your old email that you never use much anymore, or check your spam
folder but please do take the time to find the email.

The email comes from
Ron Teitelbaum (CIVS poll supervisor)
It has the subject:
*Poll: Squeak Oversight Board 2020 *
and it was sent on:
*1/20/2020.  *

There were a number of people with squeakland emails that bounced this
year.  If your email changed please take the time to let me know so I can
send you a ballot and get you back on the list for next year!

You can also take this time to let me know if you want to vote next year!
This is your chance to get more involved in the community!

Thank you everyone that has voted so far!

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum