[squeak-dev] swiki page(s) for Croquet

Nikolay Suslov nsuslovi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 18:40:00 UTC 2020

Hello Tim,

Yes, I had a success on partly restoring of Open Croquet onto Squeak 5.2 (
https://blog.krestianstvo.org/en/open-croquet-for-squeak-6/). Source code
is also available on Git, by using Squot
https://github.com/NikolaySuslov/croquet-squeak.
So, one can run some of the same demos, that historical screenshots could
be found at the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croquet_Project.
As for current Squeak 5.3 release, I'm steel in the process of testing
 Open Croquet on it.

Croquet has already a long history and I thinking, that it is quit
important to keep information for all development stages, it is passed
through also.  Every Croquet version based on Squeak VM/Image pair has it's
own unique features worth of exploration.

Also, there are lot of videos on David A. Smith's YouTube channel with
Croquet demos from the "future" (https://croquet.studio/), now and the
past, like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOZPW8l85eI

Best regards,
Nikolai