[squeak-dev] variable assignments button

Jakob Reschke forums.jakob at resfarm.de
Fri Jan 24 20:39:19 UTC 2020

Am Fr., 24. Jan. 2020 um 15:29 Uhr schrieb Thiede, Christoph <
Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de>:

> I come from a generation that never consults an owner manual for an
> application until physical coercion is applied :) Intuitivity first,
> always, ever, of course! That's the way I learned Squeak until now, so we
> are not on a bad path

Don't forget that you probably received the initial live introduction
lecture at HPI ;-)
I still believe that all those Smalltalk tools with unlabeled lists are
mystical at first without some kind of introduction, either by a peer or by
a book/manual/tutorial/...