[squeak-dev] Updating http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/3480 (was 1794)

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Jan 25 04:43:46 UTC 2020

The 'Screenshots of Squeak' page has been given a bit of a makeover too - in fact I think the other 'Full Size Screen Shots' page is redundant except for being a record of some project s we could do with trying to track down to find out about.

If anyone can offer a better picture for any of the items - especially for the speech synthesis and Siren items - that would be nice. We could certainly do with updated pictures (and details on the pages!) for almost everything.

Has anyone made ThingLab work in Morphic? The Music tools look a bit out of date. Do we even have a Flash player anymore? How about Celeste the emailprog? Alice? Does Diego have any newer stuff for the image processing page? What other cool things could go in the table?

tim
Strange OpCodes: DO: Deadstart Operator