[squeak-dev] SequenceableCollection #= method in current trunk differs from Squeak 5.2

Levente Uzonyi leves at caesar.elte.hu
Wed Jul 1 19:29:06 UTC 2020

Hi Chris,

On Tue, 30 Jun 2020, Chris Muller wrote:

> What do we need to do to make #class non-inlined and therefore overridable?  My impression is that this is on the table for 6.0, is it still?

We have had this discussion a few times before. Last time[1] I asked you
to evaluate the following in your image and report back if it does what
you need:

   (ParseNode classPool at: #StdSelectors) removeKey: #class.
   Compiler recompileAll.

Levente

[1] http://forum.world.st/The-Inbox-Kernel-cmm-1198-mcz-td5089411.html#a5089510