[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Monticello-cmm.726.mcz

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 20:50:44 UTC 2020

That nomenclature is tied to the use-case, which is about a prioritization
of repositories (primary, mirror, local, etc.).  I originally wanted to
make it "promote" (instead of demote) but I thought it might be confusing
with the package-cache always being first.

The api nomenclature you suggest would shift the focus to the
implementation innards being a "collection", without really being as
revealing about *why* a user would want to "move up" a Repository in the
list.  It's really not a big deal to me if you want to change it, but I do
think having this functionality is useful.  It sounds like an alphabetize
option would be useful for VMMaker..

 - Chris