[squeak-dev] squeak logging package(s)

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Jul 10 00:13:12 UTC 2020

I'm looking for some good message logging stuff - something a little more flexible that `Transcript show:` level - and so far the best I can see is a rather old package on squeaksource named 'Logging' originally by Keith Hodges but with quite a few updates by Mat Fulmer.

I wonder if anyone is using it in a current image? It seems to rely on some process specific variable code that *looks* like has been incorporated into the trunk. I don't want to spend too much time peering at it is somebody else already knows whether it is unusable now or better yet still 'load and go'

Or indeed, it somebody has a pointer to sometihng newer/better/shinier?

tim
Ubi dubium ibi libertas