[squeak-dev] WatchMorph as an example of anti-aliasing going a bit odd (was Re: We need to talk about graphics)

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sun Jul 12 02:29:16 UTC 2020

Playing with stuff; tried a WatchMorph to look at circles drawn by Balloon.
Grabbing one via World->new morph->from alphabetical list produces a decently round clockface with a coloured centre section. However, using the debug menu to turn on the anti-aliasing results in a rather ugly lumpiness, as if it were a fruit that has been poked a bit too often to test for ripeness.
Weird. The B2Dplugin appears to be active and I can make it do profiling etc that makes it pretty certain it is being used.
Is this an ARM/Pi issue... nope, looks the same on a Mac system.

tim
Gotta run, the cat's caught in the printer.