[squeak-dev] Metacello bootstrap fails due to download timeouts

Jakob Reschke forums.jakob at resfarm.de
Thu Jul 16 12:35:09 UTC 2020

All the previously errored builds are green now. So we can again stop
worrying about the present and return to thinking about the future.
;-)

I'm still somewhat confused that the download from the Seaside/Gemtalk
repository did not work and that SmalltalkHub was tried in the first
place. Are versions missing in the Gemtalk repository? Can look it up
myself at earliest on Saturday, more likely next week.